Cruise Ships in Cambodia : RV Mekong Pandaw
Designed specifically for the Mekong, the RV Mekong Pandaw was built in 2002 as a replica of the 1920s river steamers which once plied the route. Teak decks and brass adornments hark back to the era. One of the most spacious of Pandaw’s ships, it’s a very comfortable way to explore the region.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Harking back to its historic roots with its authentic river steamer design and decor, the RV Mekong allows you to travel along the picturesque Mekong River in style, with character features combining with modern comforts throughout.
Cabins offer a comfortable retreat and wonderful views of the passing landscape, while the vessel also claims to have the most generous public space for the number of passengers on board of any cruise ship in the world. This includes the delightful, partly shaded sun deck, which makes the perfect place from which to enjoy the sights and sounds of the river.
Pandaw also supports some local charity projects, so by traveling on board you will be helping the communities that line your route and may even visit some of the projects en route.
The 24 teak-lined twin cabins are spread across two decks, each equipped with air conditioning, an en suite shower room and panoramic French windows leading on to private deck space. The cabins offer around 16 square meters of living space along with generous closet and under-bed storage.
- The restaurant serves all meals; breakfast and lunch are served in a semi-buffet format whilst dinners have a nightly theme. You’ll get the change to try regional specialities and locally-sourced ingredients.
- Air-conditioned Saloon Bar on the upper deck, to enjoy drinks with a view.
- Sundeck with complimentary ice cream.
- Complimentary water, coffee, tea and tisanes.
- Mekong River — 7 nights between Saigon and Siem Reap and vice versa.
- Mekong River — 3 nights between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap and vice versa.
- Mekong River — 3 or 4 nights between Saigon and Phnom Penh and vice versa.
Our specialists suggest:
Our 13-day "Cruising the Mekong from Saigon to Siem Reap" itinerary, from $5,185pp.