Casona Viña Matetic
Built in the early 1900s, Casona Viña Matetic is a traditional casa de campo (country house) with over 100 years of history producing wine using organic grapes from its vineyards.
The property has just ten rooms, each named after the grapes used by the estate. They’re all extremely generous in size, with en suite bathrooms and a small terrace.
Breakfast and dinner is served at El Emporio restaurant located just opposite the house, and you can enjoy lunch at the highly regarded El Equilibrio restaurant, also open to the public. Please bear this in mind, as you may need to wait to be seated.
The hotel is surrounded by extensive landscaped gardens and guests are invited to explore the vast grounds accompanied by a naturalist guide. There is a large outdoor swimming pool and a host of activities provided to make the most of the views, from walking, riding and biking, all at extra cost.
Your stay here includes a visit to the bodega (wine cellar), 10 km (6 miles) from the main house. Here you can partake in a guided tour and tasting of the Corralillo or EQ lines.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Casona Viña Matetic
Tour ideas in Casablanca Valley
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Casona Viña Matetic as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
ChileView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Casablanca Valley and nearby places
- Valparaiso 50 kilometers away
- The Central Valley & Coast 69 kilometers away
- Santiago 77 kilometers away
- Cajón del Maipo 107 kilometers away
- Colchagua Valley 129 kilometers away
- Santa Cruz & the Wineries 129 kilometers away
- Elqui Valley 396 kilometers away
- La Serena & The Elqui Valley 398 kilometers away
- Pucón 647 kilometers away
- The Northern Lake District 648 kilometers away