The rooms vary throughout the hotel depending on which wing they’re in and when it was built. Some rooms have parquet flooring, while others have carpeting. All the rooms feel warm and welcoming and are outfitted with en suite bathrooms, air conditioning and Wi-Fi. Some of the bright marble bathrooms have showers, others have tubs, and some have both.
The Classic and Comfort double rooms vary depending on if they have a lakeview or not, and whether they have a balcony. There are also Junior Suites available, as well as apartments that feature both a lakeview and balcony.
Life here revolves around the lake, with locals and visitors spending time swimming, boating and relaxing along the shore. The town is full of small shops and cafés to explore along the main street. The hotel also offers easy access to the Black Forest, where you can take walks or go for hikes.
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast is available.
- Lunch is available from 11:30am until 2pm.
- Seasonal tarts and cakes are available in the afternoon from the hotel’s patisserie.
- A seasonal menu rotates daily and complements the large á la carte menu at the restaurant.
- There is a bar area located off the lobby.
The Comfort Double rooms are available for families.
Facilities and activities
- Plunge pool with waterfall
- Outdoor infinity pool
- Private beach
- Shuttle service to train station