Set within its own private gardens and just a short walk from Baia Sardinia, Hotel la Bisaccia has an authentic, rustic style with its whitewashed walls, terracotta-tiled roof, and white floor tiles, yet is brought up to date with its excellent range of amenities. During your stay here, you can make use of the large saltwater pool, laze in a hammock or on a lounger in the gardens, or head to the hotel’s private section of beach and tucked-away coves.
Many of the 109 rooms have sea views, as does the terrace restaurant, which serves traditional dishes fresh from the local area. After dining, you can head to the piano bar where, in summer, live music accompanies your drinks as the sun sets.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Hotel la Bisaccia
With its own stretch of white sand, access to secluded coves, and uninterrupted sea views, we think Hotel la Bisaccia provides a peaceful retreat for your time in Sardinia while still being close to the town’s amenities.
Light and spacious, the 109 rooms and suites are split between the hotel’s more traditionally styled main building and the newer Residenza side building. Rooms in the latter provide slightly more space, but all share a similar decor reflecting the local Gallurese style, with simple white walls creating a fresh, airy feel. Each room and suite has its own balcony or patio area, some of which look out over the sparkling blue Mediterranean. The largest options can accommodate up to four guests.
Hotel la Bisaccia is situated on Sardinia’s northeast coast on the outskirts of Baia Sardinia. Staying here, you can make the most of the crystal-clear waters and white sands that the Costa Smeralda is known for. Perched right on the seafront at the end of a long, sandy bay, the hotel gives you access to a private section of beach.
Food and drink
- La Terrazza Restaurant has panoramic ocean views and serves a buffet breakfast, light lunches, and à la carte dinners.
- Poolside bar for alfresco drinks.
- After-dinner cocktails served at the piano bar, with occasional live music between June and September.
Facilities and activities
- Large outdoor saltwater pool.
- Spacious gardens with loungers and hammocks.
- Piano bar and restaurant with sea views.
- Private beach with loungers and access to hidden coves.
- Option to hire kayaks and pedalos.