These itineraries are designed to give you some suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Mauritius, and they showcase some of the routes that we’ve found work particularly well.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
Relax on the beautiful sandy beach — book in hand and cold drink on the table beside you.
Pamper yourself with a relaxing spa treatment.
Book a car for the day and set off for a hike in the mountains before descending to a sandy beach for a spot of sunbathing and swimming.
- The ecolodge is set in the heart of the stunning Black River gorges nature reserve.
- Only 10 to 15 minutes away from the island's most beautiful beaches.
- 20 individual lodges are set in stunning mature gardens, with outdoor showers and natural décor.
- Dine alfresco on delicious Mauritian dishes fresh from the barbecue.
- Enjoy delicious Mauritian cuisine right on the beach, with the sand under your feet.
- All rooms have a private terrace overlooking the azure waters of the coral lagoon.
- Guests have access to many non-motorized water activities to explore the ocean.
- The hotel also offers scuba diving with the Belle Mare diving center for guests.
Relax and enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches on Mauritius.
Explore the island's coastline by kayak or canoe.
Savour the decadent cuisine and attention to detail in one of the hotel's seven restaurants.
Take advantage of the many children's activities at the Belle Mare Plage.
Some of our favorite travel guides
- Family vacations in Mauritius
- A seasonal guide to Mauritius
- Honeymoons in Mauritius
- The best luxury vacations on Mauritius
- Mauritius beyond the beach: tea, chateaux and samosas
- What to do in Mauritius: our highlights guide
Family vacations in Mauritius
Plan your family vacation in Mauritius with country specialist Natalie. Her highlights include snorkeling in Blue Bay National Marine Park, trying the activities on offer in Casela Nature and Leisure Park, and spotting wildlife in the Vallée de Ferney.View this travel guide
A seasonal guide to Mauritius
When to sample the sweetest fruits, surf a reef break or swim in the calmest waters. We share our insights into the best times to visit, whether you’re interested in the natural world, seasonal food or water sports.View this travel guide
Honeymoons in Mauritius
Audley Mauritius specialist Lucy explains what makes this the ideal honeymoon destination. White sand beaches and superb hotels make it the perfect place to unwind and relax. You can also combine your honeymoon in Mauritius with a safari.View this travel guide
The best luxury vacations on Mauritius
Mauritius’s pearl-white beaches are backed with luxurious hotels, where the restaurants are world-class and nothing’s too much trouble. Our specialists have come together to suggest the best of the best, from a pampering spa retreat to a laid-back boutique stay, from a destination that’s popular among the Audley team.View this travel guide
Mauritius beyond the beach: tea, chateaux and samosas
Lauded as a beach destination, Mauritius is far more than just that. The island is a medley of cultures that, over the years, have blended into a Creole-Indian-French mix that’s very much Mauritian. Specialist Daniel picks some of the best ways to experience it.View this travel guide
What to do in Mauritius: our highlights guide
Mauritius is renowned for its sand-rimmed lagoons and cobalt-blue seas, but head inland and you can trek volcanic mountain ranges, explore painted temples and spot rare wildlife. Mauritius specialist, Natalie Jenkins, shares her knowledge of the island.View this travel guide