Lake Tekapo Lodge
Lake Tekapo Lodge is a purpose-built bed and breakfast. The lodge has four guest rooms, three of which open onto the outdoor decking offering breathtaking views over Lake Tekapo and the Southern Alps. It also houses a spacious guest lounge with a special feature — the 'star watch window' — for gazing into those crystal clear high country skies.
The lodge is within easy reach of Tekapo township and the famous Church of the Good Shepherd, with a footpath linking the lodge to the main road.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Lake Tekapo Lodge
Tour ideas in Lake Tekapo
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Lake Tekapo Lodge as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
New ZealandView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Lake Tekapo and nearby places
- South Island 20 kilometers away
- Twizel 42 kilometers away
- Mount Cook National Park 43 kilometers away
- Fox & Franz Josef Glaciers 71 kilometers away
- Lake Wanaka 132 kilometers away
- Arthur's Pass National Park 147 kilometers away
- Hokitika 149 kilometers away
- Arrowtown 167 kilometers away
- Christchurch 182 kilometers away
- Queenstown 184 kilometers away