The Coral II is gorgeously sized and wonderfully comfortable yacht, offering eleven spacious cabins and pleasant social areas with a capacity for 20 guests. The vessel features plentiful open deck areas as well as with cozy interior spaces which afford guests with optimal places to relax in while cruising the islands.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Coral II offers well designed rooms and common areas and a comfortable sun deck for relaxing in the warm Galapagos sun. With eleven cabins and a capacity of twenty passengers, it offers a personalized experience with the benefit of added services you find on a larger cruise ship. The ship also keeps a high crew to passenger ratio, meaning quick efficient service.
There are three categories of cabins:
- Standard Cabin — This one single cabin is in the bow of the Sea Deck and has a size of 7 m² (75 ft²). These cabins feature a private bathroom, air conditioning and portholes.
- Standard Plus Cabin — There are four Standard Plus cabins on the Sea Deck. These cabins have two twin beds or one double and average 12 m² (128 ft²). The Standard Plus cabins also feature private bathrooms, air conditioning and portholes.
- Junior Suite — Coral II has seven Junior Suite cabins split between the Earth and Sky Decks. These rooms average 12 m² (128 ft²), offer the possibility of interconnecting rooms and feature full size windows, private bathrooms, and air conditioning.
- Breakfast served buffet style in dining area.
- Lunch served buffet style in dining area.
- Dinner served buffet style in dining area with option to eat on deck (weather dependent).
- Tea, coffee and juice available at the bar.
- Galapagos Islands — 3-, 4-, and 7-night routes cruises around various islands.
Our specialists suggest:
5 nights aboard Coral II as part of our 14-day "Highlights of Colombia, Ecuador & Galapagos" itinerary, from CAD17,800pp.
Ecuador, Galapagos Islands, Costa Rica
The unique, fearless wildlife of the Galapagos.
Relax on a beautiful Pacific beach.
Search for the resplendent quetzal and other birdlife in the cool Costa Rican cloudforest.
Undertake zip-lining, white-water rafting as well as other activities around Arenal.
Get up close to the perfectly conical Arenal Volcano.
- Dinghy rides
- Sun deck