The Coral II is gorgeously sized and wonderfully comfortable yacht, offering eleven spacious cabins and pleasant social areas with a capacity for 20 guests. The vessel features plentiful open deck areas as well as with cozy interior spaces which afford guests with optimal places to relax in while cruising the islands.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Coral II offers well designed rooms and common areas and a comfortable sun deck for relaxing in the warm Galapagos sun. With eleven cabins and a capacity of twenty passengers, it offers a personalized experience with the benefit of added services you find on a larger cruise ship. The ship also keeps a high crew to passenger ratio, meaning quick efficient service.
There are three categories of cabins:
- Standard Cabin — This one single cabin is in the bow of the Sea Deck and has a size of 7 m² (75 ft²). This cabins feature private bathroom, air conditioning and portholes.
- Standard Plus Cabin — There are four Standard Plus cabins on the Sea Deck. These cabins have two twin beds or one double and average 12 m² (128 ft²). The Standard Plus cabins also feature private bathrooms, air conditioning and portholes.
- Junior Suite — Coral II has seven Junior Suite cabins split between the Earth and Sky Decks. These rooms average 12 m² (128 ft²), offer the possibility of interconnecting rooms and feature full size windows, private bathrooms, and air conditioning..
- Breakfast served buffet style in dining area.
- Lunch served buffet style in dining area.
- Dinner served buffet style in dining area with option to eat on deck (weather dependent).
- Tea, coffee and juice available at the bar.
- Galapagos Islands — 3-, 4-, and 7-night routes cruises around various islands.
- Dinghy rides
- Sun deck