The Driskill Hotel
Built in 1886 as the showplace of a cattle baron, The Driskill remains a landmark of legendary Texas hospitality. Located on Sixth Street, in the heart of downtown Austin, the luxurious, historic hotel is convenient to all that the city has to offer, including the Texas State Capitol, convention center, opera, symphony, fine dining, shopping, and Austin's 6th Street music scene.
Each of the 189 rooms is equipped with full modern amenities, such as flat-screen plasma televisions, complimentary wireless internet and air-conditioning. The hotel also offers guests use of the fitness center, spa services, and business center.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of The Driskill Hotel
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Austin and nearby places
- San Antonio 120 kilometers away
- Texas 232 kilometers away
- Houston 236 kilometers away
- Fort Worth 280 kilometers away
- Dallas 294 kilometers away
- Big Bend National Park 540 kilometers away
- Lafayette 551 kilometers away
- Oklahoma City 580 kilometers away
- Natchez 622 kilometers away
- Baton Rouge 631 kilometers away