Visit Tok, Alaska
Tok calls itself 'Main Street, Alaska' because it is the only town in Alaska necessary to travel through when driving between Alaska and the Yukon.
Tok serves primarily as a trade and service stop for all types of transportation, especially for summer visitors on the Alaska Highway.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Map of Tok
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Tok
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve 151 kilometers away
- McCarthy & Kennicott 220 kilometers away
- Fairbanks 285 kilometers away
- Denali Park Entrance 290 kilometers away
- Valdez 301 kilometers away
- Prince William Sound 371 kilometers away
- Talkeetna 379 kilometers away
- Denali National Park 408 kilometers away
- Anchorage 429 kilometers away
- Cooper Landing 479 kilometers away
Photos of Tok
Accommodation choices for Tok
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Tok. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.