Tok calls itself 'Main Street, Alaska' because it is the only town in Alaska necessary to travel through when driving between Alaska and the Yukon.
Tok serves primarily as a trade and service stop for all types of transportation, especially for summer visitors on the Alaska Highway.
Map of Tok
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Tok
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve 150 kilometers away
- McCarthy & Kennicott 219 kilometers away
- Fairbanks 283 kilometers away
- Denali Park Entrance 288 kilometers away
- Valdez 299 kilometers away
- Prince William Sound 368 kilometers away
- Talkeetna 376 kilometers away
- Denali National Park 406 kilometers away
- Anchorage 426 kilometers away
- Cooper Landing 473 kilometers away
Photos of Tok
Accommodation choices for Tok
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Tok. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.