Visit Tok, Alaska
Tok calls itself 'Main Street, Alaska' because it is the only town in Alaska necessary to travel through when driving between Alaska and the Yukon.
Tok serves primarily as a trade and service stop for all types of transportation, especially for summer visitors on the Alaska Highway.
Map of Tok
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Tok
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve 93 miles away
- McCarthy & Kennicott 136 miles away
- Fairbanks 176 miles away
- Denali Park Entrance 179 miles away
- Valdez 186 miles away
- Prince William Sound 229 miles away
- Talkeetna 234 miles away
- Denali National Park 252 miles away
- Anchorage 265 miles away
- Cooper Landing 294 miles away
Photos of Tok
Accommodation choices for Tok
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Tok. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Located just a few miles outside Tok, Cleft of the Rock is a family run B&B offering a warm and friendly ambience away from the highway.