Tok calls itself 'Main Street, Alaska' because it is the only town in Alaska necessary to travel through when driving between Alaska and the Yukon.
Tok serves primarily as a trade and service stop for all types of transportation, especially for summer visitors on the Alaska Highway.
Map of Tok
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Tok
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve 94 miles away
- McCarthy & Kennicott 137 miles away
- Fairbanks 177 miles away
- Denali Park Entrance 180 miles away
- Valdez 188 miles away
- Prince William Sound 230 miles away
- Talkeetna 236 miles away
- Denali National Park 254 miles away
- Anchorage 267 miles away
- Cooper Landing 298 miles away
Photos of Tok
Accommodation choices for Tok
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Tok. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.