Overlooking floodplains, Bamurru Plains is a unique luxury lodge that brings a touch of style to a remote and beautiful part of Australia.
The nine individual safari suites are all en suite and raised on a timber platform, each affording wonderful views over the floodplain and the surrounding bush.
The spacious suites feature a supremely comfortable bed, large soft bath towels and a high pressure shower but are without telephones, CDs or other typical hotel room features to allow guests to appreciate the cacophony of bird calls and other wildlife of the savannah bush.
The central lodge building features an infinity edge swimming pool and a shaded seating area with unrivaled views of the flood plains. Meals are prepared with native produce and will be a feature of your stay.
Informal but attentive service is provided by your hosts and the camp is an exclusive experience which means that guests will not see any other tourists on the property during their stay.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Bamurru Plains
Tour ideas in Bamurru Plains
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Bamurru Plains as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
AustraliaView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Bamurru Plains and nearby places
- Kakadu National Park 84 kilometers away
- Cobourg Peninsula 140 kilometers away
- Darwin 106 kilometers away
- Arnhem Land 150 kilometers away
- Litchfield National Park 137 kilometers away
- Nitmiluk National Park 206 kilometers away
- Katherine 223 kilometers away
- Bullo River Station 396 kilometers away
- Kununurra 491 kilometers away
- El Questro Wilderness Park 567 kilometers away