Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge
Cradle Mountain Lodge harks back to bygone days of exploration and luxurious log cabin accommodation. With no telephones or televisions in the cabins, this is an unashamedly wilderness lodge set in the heart of Tasmania's Cradle Mountain and Lake Clair World Heritage Area.
The lodge offers fine wine and food, served in front of a roaring log fire, set in timber constructed buildings. Explore the area by car, or trekking and horse riding are also available. The Lodge is close to Cradle Mountain Visitors' Center, which is perfectly placed for exploring the area.
A variety of accommodation is on offer to suit all tastes and budgets, from the charming Pencil Pine cabins to the opulent King Billy suites.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge
Tour ideas in Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
AustraliaView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park and nearby places
- Deloraine 62 kilometers away
- Strahan & Gordon River 80 kilometers away
- Tasmania 88 kilometers away
- Launceston 103 kilometers away
- Mount Field National Park 129 kilometers away
- Stanley 107 kilometers away
- Richmond 178 kilometers away
- Huon Valley 185 kilometers away
- Hobart 185 kilometers away
- Swansea 188 kilometers away