The old port of Valparaiso was once the main destination for people exploring the Chilean coast. Sadly this wonderful old town fell into decline for many years with the emergence of the tourist friendly towns like Viña del Mar. In recent years, however, there has been something of a renaissance in the town as a great deal of work has been done to rebuild the port and a few of the old townhouses have been transformed into small hotels.
Hotel Zero is one of the best examples of this. The rooms have kept the original height and size which makes them cool in the summer. Great views across the city, and access to some fantastic restaurants, make this a great place to use as a base to explore the modern Chilean Pacific coast.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Hotel Zero
Tour ideas in Valparaiso
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Hotel Zero as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
ChileView this tour
ChileView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Valparaiso and nearby places
- The Central Valley & Coast 23 kilometers away
- Casablanca Valley 35 kilometers away
- Santiago 102 kilometers away
- Cajón del Maipo 137 kilometers away
- Colchagua Valley 179 kilometers away
- Santa Cruz & the Wineries 179 kilometers away
- Elqui Valley 350 kilometers away
- La Serena & The Elqui Valley 351 kilometers away
- Pucón 695 kilometers away
- The Northern Lake District 696 kilometers away