- There are two fantastic 18 hole championship golf courses right at the hotel.
- Amazing choice of dinner venue with seven restaurants and six bars.
- Constance kids club provides children with activities and adventures during their stay.
- Bordering 2km of pristine white sand beaches surrounded by lush gardens.
- Onsite dive centre for guests to learn their open water diving qualification.
Indian Ocean tour ideas
If the thought of a trip to the Indian Ocean conjures up images of dreamy white beaches, turquoise seas and verdant forests rich in wildlife, you’ll find our sample itineraries offer invaluable inspiration on just where to go and what to do.
Devised by our Indian Ocean specialists and based on routes they know work particularly well, our tour ideas aim to show you what is possible, whether you dream of going island-hopping in the Seychelles, want to combine Sri Lanka’s temples with the beaches of the Maldives, hike through the mountains and forests of Mauritius or track lemurs in Madagascar. We’ll then tailor your trip to your interests, ensuring you get the most out of your time in the region.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Ideas for your trip to the Indian Ocean
These itineraries are designed to give you some suggestions for what is possible when you travel in the Indian Ocean, and they showcase some of the routes that we've found work particularly well. Treat them simply as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely for you by one of our specialists based on your particular tastes and interests.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- The ecolodge is set in the heart of the stunning Black River gorges nature reserve.
- Only 10 to 15 minutes away from the islands most beautiful beaches.
- 20 individual lodges are set in stunning mature gardens, with outdoor showers and natural décor.
- Dine alfresco on delicious Mauritian dishes fresh from the barbecue.
- Set in a tropical paradise with views over the white sand of Anse Gouvernement beach.
- The hotel feels personal with just 30 rooms all with sea views.
- Situated on the island of Praslin, right at the end of the famed Côte d'Or Bay.
- Both restaurants serve delicious local seafood caught fresh each day.
- Weekly Creole buffet served on the beach accompanied by live music and traditional dancing.
- Proud of their five-star service, guests can enjoy a relaxing holiday with excellent & attentive staff.
- Freshly caught fish is served in front of dazzling Indian Ocean views at Pink Peppercorn.
- Deluxe suites have private terraces and personal access to the beachfront.
- Five minutes away from the resort is the stunning Tamarina Golf Course.
- Hotel has an experienced water sports team offering guests the best ways to explore the ocean.
- Each of the suites and villas features a private plunge pool and stunning views.
- Dine by Design offers guests the chance to design the setting and menu a private dinner.
- Award-winning spa providing traditional Asian wellness experiences.
- Secretive location set among huge palm trees and descending right onto the white sand beach.
- Options for snorkeling and diving on day trips.
- Tucked away on its own coral island featuring a house reef filled with vibrant marine life.
- The resort has five stunning restaurants, each focussing on a different global cuisine.
- Learn to scuba dive in sheltered waters teaming with tropical fish.
- Sail across the Indian Ocean in the hotels own dhoni for a magical sunset cruise.
- Villas have a modern and contemporary feel but uphold traditional Maldivian thatched rooving and natural charm.
- Exceptional service and a stunning location at this Relais and Chateaux property.
- Intimate feel and personalised touches, with just 29 rooms and 7 suites.
- Stunning dishes served on the oldest motorboat in Mauritius, MS Lady Lisbeth.
- Take a sunset or island-hopping cruise on the hotel's traditional barge.
- Spend the day on the golf course at Montchoisey golf club just 5km away.
- Enjoy delicious Mauritian cuisine right on the beach, with the sand under your feet.
- All rooms have a private terrace overlooking the azure waters of the coral lagoon.
- Guests have access to many non-motorised water activities to explore the ocean.
- The hotel also offers scuba diving with the Belle Mare diving centre for guests.
- Luxurious adults-only resort with a gorgeous pool overlooking the white sand beach and blue ocean.
- Three delicious onsite restaurants serve local fresh produce, specialising in Mauritian French fusion dishes.
- Suites have second story private balconies overlooking the resort and out to the ocean.
- The onsite spa offers relaxing beauty treatments using nourishing Thalago products.
- Stay in a beautiful colonial mansion house belonging to the same family since 1830.
- The house is set in sweeping, manicured gardens with ancient trees and lush green lawns.
- En suite rooms are individually designed and offer original charm with four-poster beds and teak furnishings.
- Dine on the wonderful open-air terrace at the restaurant, overlooking the gardens.
- Experience laid-back island life in this natural hillside resort.
- The villas are surrounded by tropical forest and a short distance to the beach.
- Each private villa has a plunge pool overlooking Lam Yai bay.
- Laid back Thai style dining can be served in the comfort of your villa.
- Access to a multitude of water sports in the pristine Gulf of Thailand.
- Experience beachside dining at the Wingsong restaurant and taste their signature Hot stone steak.
- Large rooms with private terraces overlooking the lush tropical forest or the pristine ocean.
- The onsite dive centre provides the best way to explore the wonders of the ocean.
- The hotel has an refined romantic feel and can offer private dining for a special celebration.
- Easily accessible from the airport with a 10 minute speedboat ride.
- Proud of their traditional Maldivian heritage and offer guests native cultural experiences.
- Choose from a multitude of international dishes at their eight wonderful restaurants.
- For a very romantic experience guests can dine under the stars, right on the beach.
- Situated in one of the most remote atolls in the Maldives, perfect for the ultimate escape.
- Ten tantalizing dining options, each with its own style.
- Private villas are minimalistic in design with whitewashed walls and coastal decor.
- Huge snorkeling platform on the edge of the pristine waters of the Kandima lagoon.
- Twelve tantalising restaurants offer a variety of world cuisine in unique locations around the resort.
- Wide range of water sports to explore the local marine life.
- Set within 1,300 hectares of nature reserve allows for walks through protected tropical forest.
- Enjoy 18 holes at the Heritage Golf club, known as the best course in the Indian Ocean.
- Access to the only beach club on Mauritius' south coast.
- Right at the end of a 2km stretch of white sand beach on stunning Praslin Island.
- Creole inspired bungalows have huge windows and large verandas affording stunning views onto the beach and ocean.
- Exciting buffet with different daily cuisines and live music four nights a week.
- The hotel offers a wide range of complimentary and paid for activities to help guests explore.
- Luxurious spa set in the privacy of the manicured gardens, offering an extensive range of holistic treatments.
Relax and enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches on Mauritius.
Explore the island's coastline by kayak or canoe.
Savour the decadent cuisine and attention to detail in one of the hotel's seven restaurants.
Take advantage of the many children's activities at the Belle Mare Plage.
- The villa is comprised of 12 rooms, offering an intimate, relaxing atmosphere.
- Indulge in the Mosvold high tea with delicate pastries and aromatic tea.
- Situated right on the beach, take a dip in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean.
- Catch a glimpse of local life, watching the fisherman land their catch at sunset.
Snorkel the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean and the colourful coral reefs around the Seychelles.
Stroll along the stunning beaches of La Digue.
Explore the fascinating Vallee du Mai.
Hire a bike and visit a secluded beach for a picnic.
- Take a guided tour to the local fish market and learn about the ingredients and preparation of the dishes.
- Relaxed and holistic environment, unwind with sunset yoga classes on the beach.
- Small, peaceful resort with a laid back atmosphere.
- Ideally situated to explore some of the amazing wildlife in the Ruhunu National Park.
- Surrounded by a stunning house reef, home to gorgeous tropical marine life.
- All guests are accommodated in traditional thatched villas overlooking the ocean or the lush gardens.
- Take a romantic dinner cruise on a traditional dhoni to enjoy the sunset.
- Lime restaurant overlooks the peaceful lagoon for an alfresco dining delight.
- Charter the luxury yacht, Serenity, out to the atoll to experience the wonders of the ocean.
- The hotel sits on a mile of white sand beach surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
- Release all tensions with stretching, Pilates, yoga and meditation classes.
- Dine in the traditional Plantation house by the beach and taste the freshest seafood.
- Luxurious, traditional design of the rooms is inspired by a Mauritian Plantation house.
- The East Coast is well known to have hidden coves, vibrant lagoons and excellent dive sites.