The Hotel Mirador is situated in a fantastic location right at the edge of the canyon, near the highest point.
Not only are the views overlooking the canyon simply stunning, it is also a birdwatchers' paradise. Each of its 65 simply decorated rooms and suites has a private terrace with view and is designed to reflect the Tarahumara Indian influence and culture.
Your stay here will be on a full-board basis with set menus for lunch and dinner, serving basic wholesome but slightly bland food. Please advise any special meal requirements in advance. Please note the transfers to and from the rail station and the hotel are operated by the hotel.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Hotel Mirador
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Barrancas and nearby places
- Copper Canyon Area 29 kilometers away
- Cerocahui 35 kilometers away
- El Fuerte 148 kilometers away
- Chihuahua 214 kilometers away
- Loreto 390 kilometers away
- La Paz 454 kilometers away
- Todos Santos 516 kilometers away
- San José del Cabo 533 kilometers away
- Baja California 534 kilometers away
- Pacific Coast 666 kilometers away