Posada del Hidalgo
Hotel Posada del Hidalgo is a beautiful colonial mansion located in the heart of El Fuerte. The building was constructed in 1890 by Señor Rafael Almada, a wealthy and influential "alcalde" (mayor) who spent five years and 100,000 gold pesos on its construction.
Now colonial Mexico's exquisite charm has been superbly blended with today's modern conveniences to create a lovely place to stay. The hotel has 54 rooms all en suite with air-conditioning and cable TV. There is a lovely swimming pool and a charming open air restaurant specializing in tasty Mexican cuisine.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Posada del Hidalgo
Tour ideas in El Fuerte
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Posada del Hidalgo as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
MexicoView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
El Fuerte and nearby places
- Cerocahui 1289 kilometers away
- Copper Canyon Area 1311 kilometers away
- Barrancas 1287 kilometers away
- Loreto 1506 kilometers away
- La Paz 1337 kilometers away
- Chihuahua 1244 kilometers away
- Todos Santos 1308 kilometers away
- San José del Cabo 1246 kilometers away
- Baja California 1246 kilometers away
- Pacific Coast 805 kilometers away