Visit Cocle Province, Panama
Cocle Province, Panama
Located to the west of Panama City, Cocle Province provides a great contrast to the cosmopolitan capital and is a great place to escape if you only have a day or two to spare.
Some beautiful cloud forest lodges give access to pretty colonial towns, varied agriculture, birdwatching and endless walking options.
The village of El Valle plays host to a lovely Sunday crafts market and is also worth visiting for its petroglyphs and jungle-canopy walkways.
Suggested Cocle Province itinerary
This sample itinerary will give you an idea of what is possible when you travel in Cocle Province, and showcases routes we know work particularly well. Treat this as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Cocle Province
Places & hotels on the map
Places in and around Cocle Province
- El Valle Cocle Province
- The Canal Zone 73 kilometers away
- Panama City 78 kilometers away
- Pearl Islands 118 kilometers away
- Coral Lodge 152 kilometers away
- San Blas Islands 180 kilometers away
- Pacific Coast Beaches 199 kilometers away
- Tranquilo Bay 235 kilometers away
- Cala Mia 240 kilometers away
- Bocas del Toro 248 kilometers away
- Chiriqui Highlands 255 kilometers away
- Darien 299 kilometers away
Accommodation choices for Cocle Province
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Cocle Province. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Ideas for experiencing Cocle Province
Our specialists seek out authentic ways to get to know the places that could feature in your trip. These activities reflect some of the experiences they've most enjoyed while visiting Cocle Province, and which use the best local guides.