Visit Cala Mia, Panama
Cala Mia is a secluded island hideaway perched on the point of beautiful Isla Boca Brava in the Gulf of Chiriqui, easily reached by car and boat from the city of David.
It's a beautiful spot to relax or take snorkeling excursions in barefoot luxury style accommodation.
Suggested itinerary featuring Cala Mia
This sample itinerary will give you an idea of what is possible when you travel in Cala Mia, and showcases routes we know work particularly well. Treat this as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Cala Mia
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Cala Mia
- Pacific Coast Beaches 44 kilometers away
- Chiriqui Highlands 67 kilometers away
- Tranquilo Bay 118 kilometers away
- Bocas del Toro 126 kilometers away
- El Valle 239 kilometers away
- Coclé Province 240 kilometers away
- The Canal Zone 304 kilometers away
- Panama City 313 kilometers away
- Pearl Islands 347 kilometers away
- Coral Lodge 376 kilometers away
- San Blas Islands 410 kilometers away
Photos of Cala Mia
Accommodation choices for Cala Mia
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Cala Mia. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
A wonderful eco-resort that although not luxurious in the usual sense offers a unique experience in very comfortable surroundings.