Visit Cala Mia, Panama
Cala Mia, Panama
Cala Mia is a secluded island hideaway perched on the point of beautiful Isla Boca Brava in the Gulf of Chiriqui, easily reached by car and boat from the city of David.
Its a beautiful spot to relax or take snorkelling excursions in barefoot luxury style accommodation.
Suggested itineraries featuring Cala Mia
This sample itinerary will give you an idea of what is possible when you travel in Cala Mia, and showcases routes we know work particularly well. Treat this as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Cala Mia
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Cala Mia
- Pacific Coast Beaches 27 miles away
- Chiriqui Highlands 42 miles away
- Tranquilo Bay 74 miles away
- Bocas del Toro 78 miles away
- El Valle 149 miles away
- Cocle Province 150 miles away
- The Canal Zone 189 miles away
- Panama City 195 miles away
- Pearl Islands 216 miles away
- Coral Lodge 234 miles away
- San Blas Islands 255 miles away
Photos of Cala Mia
Accommodation choices for Cala Mia
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Cala Mia. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
A wonderful eco-resort that although not luxurious in the usual sense offers a unique experience in very comfortable surroundings.