Perched high on a bluff in the Olympic Peninsula, just steps from pristine stretches of Pacific coastline and nestled between two rainforests, Kalaloch Lodge enjoys an unrivaled setting.
Indeed, as part of the Olympic Coast National Marine Sanctuary, Kalaloch is the permanently protected home to puffins, sea otters and bald eagles, thus offering an abundance of natural wildlife and beauty.
The lodge itself provides charming, rustic accommodation. The main lodge was built in 1953 and offers five ocean-view rooms and suites, whilst the Bluff Cabins overlook either the Pacific or Kalaloch Creek, each a little different to the next.
There are also log cabins and additional, larger rooms in the Seacrest building, just a short walk from the main building and suitable for families.
Enjoy drinks in the Kalaloch Service Bar and Mercantile Store before dinner in the Creekside Restaurant where the menu is largely influenced by its oceanfront location.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Kalaloch Lodge
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Quinault and nearby places
- Lake Crescent 67 kilometers away
- Port Angeles 91 kilometers away
- Seattle 153 kilometers away
- Mount Rainier National Park 217 kilometers away
- Cannon Beach 194 kilometers away
- Mount St. Helens 229 kilometers away
- Portland 266 kilometers away
- Washington State 330 kilometers away
- Newport, Oregon 331 kilometers away
- Bend (Sisters) 429 kilometers away