Visit Quinault, US
Quinault is a tiny settlement perched on the shores of magnificent, glacier-fed Lake Quinault, itself on the edge of Olympic National Park.
The village and lake are surrounded by the mossy, old-growth trees of the Quinault Rainforest, known as the Valley of the Giants. Here you will find the largest Sitka spruce in the world along with enormous examples of hemlock, Douglas fir and the mighty western red cedar.
Miles of walking trails, swimming, boating and fishing are all easily available whilst a 30 mile drive takes you around the lake and into the southern end of Olympic National Park. Roosevelt elk, black tail deer, raccoons, cougar, bald eagles, bobcats and black bears thrive here so do keep a look out when exploring.
Map of Quinault
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Quinault
- Lake Crescent 67 kilometers away
- Port Angeles 79 kilometers away
- Seattle 115 kilometers away
- Mount Rainier National Park 175 kilometers away
- Cannon Beach 176 kilometers away
- Mount St. Helens 190 kilometers away
- Portland 234 kilometers away
- Washington State 291 kilometers away
- Newport, Oregon 316 kilometers away
- Bend (Sisters) 396 kilometers away
- Oregon 474 kilometers away