Lake Crescent Lodge
Nestled among the giant fir and hemlock trees on the shores of Lake Crescent on the Olympic Peninsula, this charming lodge was built in 1916 and is today a rightful member of the National Register of Historic Places.
A restful, tranquil property, the lodge boasts a lobby bedecked with antiques, as well as an expansive inside sun porch overlooking the lake and a dining room serving creative, regional cuisine.
A variety of guest rooms are available; Lodge rooms are located on the second floor of the main building and offer stunning lake views whilst Storm King, Marymere and Pyramid Mountain rooms are located in separate annexes and offer more contemporary accommodations as well as a porch or balcony.
There are also the rustic Singer Tavern and Roosevelt Fireplace Cottages for those looking for the ultimate in seclusion.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Lake Crescent Lodge
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Lake Crescent and nearby places
- Port Angeles 29 kilometers away
- Quinault 66 kilometers away
- Seattle 121 kilometers away
- Mount Rainier National Park 204 kilometers away
- Mount St. Helens 241 kilometers away
- Cannon Beach 242 kilometers away
- Washington State 293 kilometers away
- Portland 295 kilometers away
- Newport, Oregon 381 kilometers away
- Bend (Sisters) 454 kilometers away