The Ocean Lodge
Just steps away from the iconic Haystack Rock in a privileged oceanfront setting at the south end of Cannon Beach, The Ocean Lodge is reminiscent of a 1940s-style vintage beach resort.
The charming lobby boasts hardwood floors and massive fir beams, brought together by an impressive two-story river rock, wood-burning fireplace. Upstairs is a well-stocked library of books, games and films for all ages and home-baked cookies and freshly-brewed coffee are available to guests throughout the day.
There are 37 oceanfront or partial ocean-view studios and suites with a further eight rooms adjacent to the lodge. Non-smoking throughout, the attractive rooms are decorated in subtle tones and boast a warming gas fireplace, wet bar, fridge and microwave, Jacuzzi bath, TV and DVD player.
Buffet breakfast is included and whilst the lodge has no restaurant, there is a good selection of eateries a short distance away.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of The Ocean Lodge
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Cannon Beach and nearby places
- Portland 107 kilometers away
- Newport, Oregon 138 kilometers away
- Mount St. Helens 142 kilometers away
- Quinault 178 kilometers away
- Mount Rainier National Park 208 kilometers away
- Seattle 230 kilometers away
- Lake Crescent 245 kilometers away
- Port Angeles 253 kilometers away
- Bend (Sisters) 260 kilometers away
- Oregon 346 kilometers away