Located on Michigan Avenue in the heart of Chicago's Magnificent Mile, the Omni Hotel is a luxury, all-suite, tower-block property just four blocks away from the John Hancock Center with its 94th-floor observatory, the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Lakefront.
Each of the 347 non-smoking guest suites is elegantly appointed and subtly decorated in classic, neutral tones with a separate sitting room.
Amenities include individual climate control, two TVs, a fully-stocked refreshment center, wet bar and coffee maker, MP3-compatible clock radio and high-speed wireless internet access.
The hotel also offers a fully-equipped fitness center, indoor swimming pool, two rooftop sundecks and a 24-hour business center, as well as the 676 Restaurant and Bar serving American bistro-style cuisine, Café 676 with its farm-to-table menu and the 676 Lounge for cocktails and light fare.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Omni Chicago
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Chicago and nearby places
- Milwaukee 129 kilometers away
- Springfield, Illinois 291 kilometers away
- Green Bay 294 kilometers away
- Wisconsin 326 kilometers away
- Door Peninsula 337 kilometers away
- Traverse City and Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore 359 kilometers away
- Michigan 360 kilometers away
- Detroit 381 kilometers away
- St. Louis 425 kilometers away
- Louisville 436 kilometers away