Visit Milwaukee, US
On the southwest shore of Lake Michigan, Milwaukee is a city of genuine American charm. The pretty downtown lakefront offers a range of boutique shops, galleries and outdoor dining options.
For those interested in architecture, the city boasts a number of gems, including the august Pabst Theater, the dramatic modern structure of the Milwaukee Art Museum and the spaceship-esque Greek Orthodox Church designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
The city is also home to the Milwaukee Brewers baseball team who take their name from the locally founded Miller Brewing Company. The city is perhaps best known for motorcycles and the Harley-Davidson museum is a particular highlight, celebrating the 100 year history of these iconic motorcycles.
Map of Milwaukee
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Milwaukee
- Chicago 131 kilometers away
- Green Bay 166 kilometers away
- Wisconsin 205 kilometers away
- Door Peninsula 215 kilometers away
- Traverse City and Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore 267 kilometers away
- Michigan 293 kilometers away
- Springfield, Illinois 390 kilometers away
- Marquette 394 kilometers away
- Detroit 402 kilometers away
- Mackinac Island 410 kilometers away
- Minneapolis and St Paul 473 kilometers away
Photos of Milwaukee
Accommodation choices for Milwaukee
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Milwaukee. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Brewhouse Inn & Suites is located in Milwaukee's downtown neighborhood. The building itself was built as part of the Pabst Brewing Company, and retains its copper vats and much of its industrial heritage.