The city of Green Bay lies at the head of the Fox River and offers plenty of things to do such as hiking the 26-mile Fox River State Trail, learning about nature at Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary or strolling the beautiful grounds of Green Bay Botanical Garden.
You could also take in a tour, or a game, at Lambeau Field, home to National Football League Green Bay Packers or visit Heritage Hill State Historical Park, an open air museum featuring over 30 historical structures including log cabins from the fur trade era and buildings dating from the 19th century.
Map of Green Bay
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Green Bay
- Door Peninsula 68 kilometers away
- Wisconsin 118 kilometers away
- Milwaukee 166 kilometers away
- Traverse City and Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore 192 kilometers away
- Marquette 232 kilometers away
- Michigan 256 kilometers away
- Chicago 296 kilometers away
- Mackinac Island 306 kilometers away
- Isle Royale National Park 394 kilometers away
- Minneapolis and St Paul 411 kilometers away
- Detroit 468 kilometers away