A delightful character hotel, Brewhouse Inn & Suites is located in Milwaukee's newly redeveloped downtown neighborhood. The building itself, a National Historic Landmark, was built as part of the Pabst Brewing Company, and retains its copper vats and much of its industrial heritage.
Grafted on to this is a dedication to significant environmental sustainability. Exposed brick walls and antique ironwork complement modern fabrics and high tech facilities. Think industrial revolution meets 21st century.
The 90 rooms range from cozy studios to large suites complete with kitchens; all come with airy high ceilings. Downstairs, the bar features high ceilings, cast iron pillars, and a nine-meter-long bar serving a wide variety of local beers, ciders, wines and spirits.
The food here is excellent too and lunch, dinner and room service are offered.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Brewhouse Inn & Suites
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Milwaukee and nearby places
- Chicago 133 kilometers away
- Green Bay 164 kilometers away
- Wisconsin 204 kilometers away
- Door Peninsula 213 kilometers away
- Traverse City and Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore 266 kilometers away
- Michigan 292 kilometers away
- Springfield, Illinois 391 kilometers away
- Marquette 392 kilometers away
- Detroit 406 kilometers away
- Mackinac Island 409 kilometers away