Built in 1916, the Paradise Inn has retained much of its rustic authenticity and provides a simple yet comfortable retreat in the heart of Mount Rainier National Park, where you'll find mile upon mile of hiking trails right on your doorstep.
Hotel facilities include a gift shop selling traditional Native American handicrafts, a post office, Tatoosh Café and a dining room commanding stunning views of Mount Rainier and serving classic American favorites.
There are 121 guest rooms, small by today's standards and without modern amenities such as TV, telephone and internet access, yet which are simple and charming, particularly the original rooms in the main lodge which date back almost 100 years and offer shared toilets and showers.
Annex rooms and suites, however, do have private bathrooms and are located behind the main lodge in a separate, four-story building.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Paradise Inn
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Mount Rainier National Park and nearby places
- Mount St. Helens 75 kilometers away
- Seattle 102 kilometers away
- Washington State 153 kilometers away
- Portland 159 kilometers away
- Quinault 177 kilometers away
- Port Angeles 196 kilometers away
- Lake Crescent 212 kilometers away
- Cannon Beach 199 kilometers away
- Bend (Sisters) 279 kilometers away
- Newport, Oregon 300 kilometers away