Holiday House offers a charming oasis nestled in the heart of Palm Springs. This 28 room hotel offers a fusion of mid-century modern design and relaxed communal living. Each guest room is spacious and tastefully decorated in cool, neutral tones, with splashes of specially curated modern art. Rooms on the ground floors have delightful outdoor shower areas to help you cool off from the desert heat. The pool area and lush, tropical gardens are situated in the middle of the property allowing for an afternoon of relaxation following a morning exploring Greater Palm Springs. Their onsite restaurant is a nod to classic Americana, with dishes created using local ingredients from California and the Coachella Valley.
A laid-back hideaway in the heart of Palm Springs. We love their attention to detail with the design features like curated artwork in each room, and the bold mountain views over the San Jacinto Mountains.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Rooms are a variety of sizes, all offering luxury bath amenities, custom textiles, curated artworks and an extensive minibar selection. The larger rooms have downstairs patios with outdoor rainfall showers and indoor baths. Larger suites are complete with kitchenettes and living areas. The best rooms have mountain views over the San Jacinto Mountains and other rooms overlook the gardens below.
In a quiet residential area, situated just back from the main road, Holiday House is a short five-minute walk from downtown Palm Springs, where many local shops, restaurants and cafes can be found. Locally the hotel is around a 30-minute drive from the Greater Palm Springs area, where you can easily visit the area's many lush golf courses, or hike in Indian Canyons and Joshua Tree National Park.
Food and drink
- On-site restaurant, The Pantry, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Locally sourced ingredients are showcased in an Americana inspired menu.
- Breakfast consists of homemade breads, fruit, yoghurt and pastries.
- Enjoy a refreshing cocktail while relaxing at the pool.
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Palm Springs and nearby places
- San Diego 136 kilometers away
- Los Angeles 159 kilometers away
- Las Vegas 286 kilometers away
- Santa Barbara 298 kilometers away
- Death Valley National Park 303 kilometers away
- Sequoia National Park 349 kilometers away
- Kings Canyon National Park 394 kilometers away
- Pismo Beach 404 kilometers away
- Phoenix 417 kilometers away
- Arizona 452 kilometers away