Inn at Ocean's Edge
Situated on picturesque Penobscot Bay, a short distance from the quaint shops and bustling harbor of Camden Village and artists' colony of Belfast, the Inn at Ocean's Edge provides the perfect, tranquil vantage point from which to explore Maine's coastline.
Set amidst 22 acres of manicured gardens and more rugged woodlands, are a heated infinity swimming pool overlooking the ocean, sauna and hot tub, whilst indoors the hotel offers an appealing lounge with open fireplace and a tempting breakfast served each morning in the restaurant.
Boasting spectacular ocean views, the inn's 32 guest rooms are spread between the Main Inn, Hilltop Building and Pool House, are spacious and well appointed and offer king-sized beds, air-conditioning, fireplaces, Jacuzzi and Wi-Fi. Many rooms also offer a balcony.
Speak to someone
who's been there
Start planning your tailor-made trip by contacting one of our New England specialists
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Inn at Ocean's Edge
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Camden and nearby places
- Maine 25 kilometers away
- Bar Harbor 66 kilometers away
- Kennebunkport 155 kilometers away
- North Conway 171 kilometers away
- Bretton Woods 194 kilometers away
- Lincoln/North Woodstock 215 kilometers away
- Sugar Hill 223 kilometers away
- New Hampshire 228 kilometers away
- Provincetown 264 kilometers away
- Boston 269 kilometers away