On the River Inn
On the River Inn is a brand-new property located just outside of the pretty village of Woodstock, Vermont, by the banks of the Ottauquechee River. The inn boasts a sophisticated atmosphere without pretension, reflecting Vermont's local character with a modern twist.
The onsite bar and bistro offers delicious locally sourced food at good prices and a great ambiance, as well as providing a great space to relax after a long day exploring Vermont. The inn is well located in the state, being equidistant between Stowe in the north and Manchester in the south and the innkeepers are also a great source of knowledge for local attractions. You won't be short of things to do and see.
Speak to someone
who's been there
Start planning your tailor-made trip by contacting one of our New England specialists
- Make an inquiry
Photos of On the River Inn
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Woodstock and nearby places
- Vermont 34 kilometers away
- Manchester 66 kilometers away
- Lincoln/North Woodstock 84 kilometers away
- New Hampshire 84 kilometers away
- Bennington 85 kilometers away
- Sugar Hill 91 kilometers away
- Lake George 96 kilometers away
- Burlington 111 kilometers away
- Bretton Woods 115 kilometers away
- Saratoga Springs 116 kilometers away