These two-bedroom cottages are ideally suited to couples or families exploring this beautiful coastline. Each cottage at Bear Gully overlooks Waratah Bay, and boasts ocean views to Wilson's Promontory and the Bass Straight shipping lanes.
You will be met on arrival at the cottages, and shown around your retreat, which has a fully equipped kitchen, spacious and well-appointed lounge room, and a sheltered decking area, making the most of the spectacular views. The cottages are self-catered and the remote location makes it advisable to purchase supplies en route.
Enjoy swimming and snorkeling at the beaches nearby, or make the 35-minute drive to Wilson's Promontory National Park, which has a choice of excellent walking trails and wildlife-spotting, which is likely to include wombats, wallabies, echidnas and koalas.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Bear Gully Cottages
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Wilsons Promontory National Park
Wilsons Promontory National Park and nearby places
- Phillip Island 80 kilometers away
- Walhalla 114 kilometers away
- Mornington Peninsula 101 kilometers away
- The Gippsland Lakes 164 kilometers away
- Queenscliff 135 kilometers away
- Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges 148 kilometers away
- Melbourne 147 kilometers away
- Metung 198 kilometers away
- Stanley 217 kilometers away
- Apollo Bay 201 kilometers away