This simple yet homely property is set amidst a rolling tea plantation. The rooms have wooden floors and king sized beds, and the en suite bathrooms have bathtubs.
The word 'Chang' literally means on stilts and is an ancient design from Arunachal Pradesh to protect properties from flooding, and wild animals. You will notice the traditional design at this property.
The staff are friendly and the food is a fixed menu of traditional Assamese cuisine.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Mancotta Chang Bungalow
Tour ideas in Assam
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Mancotta Chang Bungalow as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
IndiaView this tour
A journey across BhutanBhutan and IndiaView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Diphlu River LodgeKaziranga National Park
Assam and nearby places
- Kaziranga National Park 177 kilometers away
- Guwahati 346 kilometers away
- Manas National Park 394 kilometers away
- Gangtok 623 kilometers away
- Kalimpong 638 kilometers away
- Rinchenpong 647 kilometers away
- Darjeeling 660 kilometers away
- Calcutta 857 kilometers away
- Sundarbans Tiger Reserve 873 kilometers away
- Varanasi 1213 kilometers away