Situated just outside the main part of town, the Norkhill was the former king's royal guesthouse.
The hotel has a long-standing reputation for genteel service and stylish accommodation and is furnished with many interesting pieces and wall-hangings. It has delightful gardens and views.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Norkhill Hotel
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Gangtok and nearby places
- Rinchenpong 26 kilometers away
- Kalimpong 32 kilometers away
- Darjeeling 48 kilometers away
- Manas National Park 248 kilometers away
- Guwahati 338 kilometers away
- Assam 408 kilometers away
- Kaziranga National Park 481 kilometers away
- Calcutta 531 kilometers away
- Varanasi 605 kilometers away
- Sundarbans Tiger Reserve 613 kilometers away