Opened in 2003 in the east tower of the JR Sapporo Station building, this smart and stylish hotel offers the best accommodation in town in one of the most convenient locations.
Rooms are beautifully decorated and many offer great views south over the town. There is an excellent range of dining options, and though there isn't a pool the spa facilities are first class.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of JR Tower Hotel Nikko
Tour ideas in Sapporo
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at JR Tower Hotel Nikko as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
JapanView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Sapporo and nearby places
- Hokkaido 125 kilometers away
- Asahidake 139 kilometers away
- Hakodate 150 kilometers away
- Sounkyo 149 kilometers away
- Akan-ko National Park 227 kilometers away
- Kushiro 247 kilometers away
- Towadako & Hirosaki 292 kilometers away
- Utoro 315 kilometers away
- Shiretoko National Park 315 kilometers away
- Nyuto Onsen 372 kilometers away