Over a suspension bridge bedecked with prayer flags and a short walk up a gentle hill from the trekkers’ base of Birethanti, the well named Birethanti Lodge lies surrounded by a colorful, blooming garden and spacious lawns, overlooking the river.
Ten simple rooms with en suite facilities have warm comfortable beds and down jackets for your use. There is also a fantastic bar area complete with central fireplace within the main communal dining area.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Birethanti Lodge
Tour ideas in Birethanti
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Birethanti Lodge as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
NepalView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Birethanti and nearby places
- Tanchock less than 5 kilometers away
- Dhampus less than 5 kilometers away
- Ghandruk 9 kilometers away
- Pokhara 17 kilometers away
- Annapurna 26 kilometers away
- Bandipur 67 kilometers away
- Seti River 69 kilometers away
- Kurintar 89 kilometers away
- Chitwan National Park 111 kilometers away
- Lumbini 111 kilometers away