This luxury colonial lodge is set on top of the stunning Zuurberg Mountain Range. Resting between a conservancy and the Addo Elephant National Park, the lodge boasts breathtaking 270 degree views of the Eastern Cape. The lodge's design is based on original 1920s traditional colonial buildings. There are four superior and three luxury suites providing exclusivity and privacy, each individually decorated with its own veranda, en suite bathroom and lovely views.
You can relax by the pool or in the lounge area; meals are served in either the dining room or in the outside boma area. The lodge offers a wide range of activities including game drives in the Addo Elephant National Park.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Camp Figtree
Tour ideas in Addo Elephant National Park
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Camp Figtree as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
South AfricaView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Addo Elephant National Park and nearby places
- Amakhala Game Reserve 39 kilometers away
- Shamwari Private Game Reserve 37 kilometers away
- The Eastern Cape Game Areas 54 kilometers away
- Port Elizabeth 65 kilometers away
- Pumba Private Game Reserve 63 kilometers away
- Kwandwe Private Game Reserve 84 kilometers away
- Tsitsikamma Forest 183 kilometers away
- East London 209 kilometers away
- Plettenberg Bay 230 kilometers away
- Knysna 257 kilometers away