This luxury colonial lodge is set on top of the stunning Zuurberg Mountain Range. Resting between a conservancy and the Addo Elephant National Park, the lodge boasts breathtaking 270 degree views of the Eastern Cape. The lodge's design is based on original 1920s traditional colonial buildings. There are four superior and three luxury suites providing exclusivity and privacy, each individually decorated with its own veranda, en suite bathroom and lovely views.
You can relax by the pool or in the lounge area; meals are served in either the dining room or in the outside boma area. The lodge offers a wide range of activities including game drives in the Addo Elephant National Park.
who's been there
01993 838 92501993 838 550
- Make an enquiry
Photos of Camp Figtree
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favourite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Addo Elephant National Park
Addo Elephant National Park and nearby places
- Amakhala Game Reserve 24 miles away
- Shamwari Private Game Reserve 23 miles away
- The Eastern Cape Game Areas 34 miles away
- Port Elizabeth 41 miles away
- Pumba Private Game Reserve 39 miles away
- Kwandwe Private Game Reserve 52 miles away
- Tsitsikamma Forest 114 miles away
- East London 130 miles away
- Plettenberg Bay 143 miles away
- Knysna 160 miles away