Visit Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, South Africa
Kwandwe is quite large, and is open only to guests of the lodge and the homestead, giving it a visitor density far lower than most other game parks and reserves in the Eastern Cape.
It also enjoys beautiful and varied scenery and is well-stocked with game (although some members of the Big Five are notoriously elusive!); this makes it the pick of the Eastern Cape game viewing areas.
Map of Kwandwe Private Game Reserve
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Kwandwe Private Game Reserve
- Pumba Private Game Reserve 20 miles away
- The Eastern Cape Game Areas 27 miles away
- Shamwari Private Game Reserve 35 miles away
- Amakhala Game Reserve 40 miles away
- Addo Elephant National Park 53 miles away
- East London 80 miles away
- Port Elizabeth 80 miles away
- Coffee Bay 171 miles away
- Tsitsikamma Forest 173 miles away
- Plettenberg Bay 195 miles away
- Port St Johns 204 miles away
- Knysna 212 miles away
- The Klein Karoo 213 miles away
- Wilderness 237 miles away
- The Cango Caves & Swartberg Pass 252 miles away
- Oudtshoorn & Surrounds 254 miles away
- Lesotho 269 miles away
- Calitzdorp 283 miles away
Photos of Kwandwe Private Game Reserve
Accommodation choices for Kwandwe Private Game Reserve
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Kwandwe Private Game Reserve. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Relax and gaze over endless views of the reserve from your private plunge pool high above the Fish River. This is a place of space and tranquility to enjoy between game drives in search of the Big Five.
Ecca Lodge is found on a vegetated hillside in the heart of Kwandwe Reserve. The lodge has been decorated to the highest standards with a strong African influence infused with bright colours.