Visit Port St Johns, South Africa
Port St Johns, South Africa
You approach Port St Johns along a steaming river surrounded by wet jungle.
The river cuts between the twin sentinels of Mounts Thesiger and Sullivan before gently sneaking out past the beach.
The town itself is very backpacker and surfer orientated, and Second Beach is the best of the beaches near the town.
It is an interesting place to visit if you are staying at the nearby Umngazi River Bungalows.
Map of Port St Johns
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Port St Johns
- Coffee Bay 34 miles away
- The South Coast 113 miles away
- East London 135 miles away
- The Midlands 147 miles away
- Durban 151 miles away
- The Drakensberg 155 miles away
- Umhlanga Rocks 160 miles away
- Lesotho 163 miles away
- Kwandwe Private Game Reserve 204 miles away
- Spioenkop 205 miles away
- Pumba Private Game Reserve 221 miles away
- The Eastern Cape Game Areas 228 miles away
- The Battlefields 235 miles away
- Shamwari Private Game Reserve 237 miles away
- Amakhala Game Reserve 241 miles away
- Addo Elephant National Park 256 miles away
- Port Elizabeth 281 miles away
- Hluhluwe-IMfolozi Game Reserve 290 miles away