Rubondo Island Camp
Rubondo Island Camp is the only property on the pristine island of Rubondo in Lake Victoria. Managed by Asilia, who own a number of luxurious camps in Tanzania, this exciting property offers something truly special.
There are currently eight luxury cottages, built and furnished to a contemporary style using local materials. The living and dining area is set on an elevated outcrop of rocks among scattered trees, with views over the lake and bay.
Nearby is a swimming pool surrounded by a deck and located close to the beach (swimming in the lake is not possible, hence the swimming pool). You can spend your days enjoying some birding, taking guided nature walks and game drives, or perhaps a boat or fishing trip on the lake.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Rubondo Island Camp
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Rubondo Island and nearby places
- Serengeti National Park 314 kilometers away
- Lake Eyasi 385 kilometers away
- Northern Tanzania 412 kilometers away
- Ngorongoro Crater 412 kilometers away
- Karatu 438 kilometers away
- Ol Doinyo Lengai 453 kilometers away
- Lake Manyara National Park 456 kilometers away
- Lake Natron 465 kilometers away
- Mahale Mountains National Park 489 kilometers away
- Tarangire National Park 498 kilometers away