Rubondo Island Camp
Rubondo Island Camp is the only property on the pristine island of Rubondo in Lake Victoria. Managed by Asilia, who own a number of luxurious camps in Tanzania, this exciting property offers something truly special.
There are currently eight luxury cottages, built and furnished to a contemporary style using local materials. The living and dining area is set on an elevated outcrop of rocks among scattered trees, with views over the lake and bay.
Nearby is a swimming pool surrounded by a deck and located close to the beach (swimming in the lake is not possible, hence the swimming pool). You can spend your days enjoying some birding, taking guided nature walks and game drives, or perhaps a boat or fishing trip on the lake.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- 01993 838 545
- Make an enquiry
Photos of Rubondo Island Camp
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Rubondo Island and nearby places
- Serengeti National Park 195 miles away
- Lake Eyasi 240 miles away
- Northern Tanzania 256 miles away
- Ngorongoro Crater 256 miles away
- Karatu 273 miles away
- Ol Doinyo Lengai 282 miles away
- Lake Manyara National Park 283 miles away
- Lake Natron 289 miles away
- Mahale Mountains National Park 304 miles away
- Tarangire National Park 309 miles away