The Lodge at Whitefish Lake
Surrounded by mountains and with the tranquil waters of Whitefish Lake on its doorstep, this family-run hotel is just minutes from downtown Whitefish, the ski slopes of the Whitefish Mountain Resort and less than a 30-minute drive to Glacier National Park.
The Lodge at Whitefish Lake has a variety of room types available, from the spacious studio suites in the main lodge to the more classic-style hotel rooms in the Viking Lodge, accessed via the enclosed sky bridge. There are also two and three-bedroom lakefront condominiums, complete with full kitchen, dining room, living room and balcony.
Voted the best restaurant in Whitefish, the Boat Club Dining Room specializes in steak, seafood and Montana classics whilst the bar/lounge provides expansive views over Whitefish Lake and plays host to the Coffee Dock.
The lodge also offers a day spa, seasonal lakeside swimming pool, private beach and swim area, hot tubs and an exercise room.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of The Lodge at Whitefish Lake
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Whitefish and nearby places
- Kalispell 26 kilometers away
- Glacier National Park 49 kilometers away
- Butte 303 kilometers away
- Montana 412 kilometers away
- Washington State 435 kilometers away
- Yellowstone National Park 518 kilometers away
- Billings 532 kilometers away
- Mount Rainier National Park 577 kilometers away
- Cody 594 kilometers away
- Seattle 602 kilometers away