Visit Billings, US
The town of Billings is large by Montana standards and enjoys a dramatic setting against the tall sandstone cliffs of the Rimrock.
Despite being a service center for the surrounding agricultural region, the town has a lively downtown core centered on Montana Avenue where there are numerous galleries, bars and restaurants.
The Lou Taubert store has a vast range of Western wear and the nearby Yellowstone Art Museum, partly housed in the town's former 1920 jail, has an interesting display of regional and Western exhibits.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Map of Billings
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Billings
- Montana 140 kilometers away
- Cody 148 kilometers away
- Sheridan 164 kilometers away
- Yellowstone National Park 207 kilometers away
- Grand Teton National Park 307 kilometers away
- Butte 314 kilometers away
- Wyoming 321 kilometers away
- Deadwood 407 kilometers away
- Custer 448 kilometers away
- Keystone 453 kilometers away
- Rapid City 457 kilometers away
Photos of Billings
Accommodation choices for Billings
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Billings. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Best Western Plus Clocktower InnBillings