Just a short walk from the ferry port in Vineyard Haven lies the Mansion House, carefully blending the charm of days gone by with modern-day living.
Originally established in 1791 and rebuilt in 2003, the hotel is situated within easy walking distance of the Vineyard's beaches, galleries and nightlife.
Today, it offers its guests bright, airy rooms with floral accents, each boasting air-conditioning, cable TV, fridge and Wi-Fi and many with spectacular views over the harbor and beyond.
Deluxe rooms feature balconies, fireplaces, flat-screen TV and bath. Guests can also enjoy complimentary use of the day spa and Vineyard Haven Health Club with its 75-foot mineral spring swimming pool, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and fully-equipped gym.
There is also a restaurant, Zephrus, offering casual-style dining.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Mansion House
Tour ideas in Martha's Vineyard
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Mansion House as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
USView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Martha's Vineyard and nearby places
- Falmouth 11 kilometers away
- Hyannis 35 kilometers away
- Nantucket 47 kilometers away
- Newport, Rhode Island 60 kilometers away
- Chatham 60 kilometers away
- Cape Cod 72 kilometers away
- Provincetown 76 kilometers away
- Boston 108 kilometers away
- Sturbridge 143 kilometers away
- Bennington 205 kilometers away