Visit Ky Son, Vietnam
Ky Son village is a hamlet of the historic Duong Lam village, home to many traditional houses of which some are over 200 years old.
Ky Son is located 55 km to the west of Hanoi and is home to the Moon Garden Homestay, a unique property established to preserve the architecture and culture of authentic Vietnamese villages.
Suggested itineraries featuring Ky Son
Our itineraries will give you suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Ky Son, and they showcase routes we know work particularly well. Treat them as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Ky Son
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Ky Son
- Hanoi 44 kilometers away
- Mai Chau 68 kilometers away
- Ninh Binh 115 kilometers away
- Mu Cang Chai 152 kilometers away
- Halong Bay 172 kilometers away
- Ha Giang 193 kilometers away
- Lao Cai 214 kilometers away
- Sapa & the Tonkinese Alps 215 kilometers away
- Dien Bien Phu 253 kilometers away
- Northwest Vietnam 253 kilometers away
- Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park 403 kilometers away
Photos of Ky Son
Accommodation choices for Ky Son
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Ky Son. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Moon Garden House, in Ky Son, is the first comfortable homestay option in Vietnam. Guests are made to feel very welcome and are encouraged to take part in a number of activities to gain a greater insight into countryside life.