Cruise Ships in Barbados : Royal Clipper
Influenced by the German tall ship, Preussen, which graced the seas for eight years up until 1910, the Royal Clipper is the largest five-mast full-rigged sailing ship built in recent times. While luxurious from bow to stern, it’s an adventuring ship at heart and will take you to some of the Caribbean’s quieter islands.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
The Royal Clipper encapsulates the grandeur of a bygone era of sailing, combining this with modern technology and impressive interior spaces.
The vessel carries just 227 guests, giving you the space to enjoy facilities including three outdoor plunge pools. The ship’s focal point is the three-deck atrium and dining room, which serves an international menu in a relaxed atmosphere.
During your stay, you can climb to the crow’s nest, relax by the pool, and visit the Captain Nemo Lounge with its fully equipped spa and underwater portholes. On top of this, you can join a choice of daily activities (at an extra cost) to explore more of the region’s highlights.
Each of the 114 cabins has been designed to provide you with space to relax and enjoy your time on board. The three different categories have their subtle differences, for instance the Deluxe Suite is the only style of cabin with its own veranda, but an en suite bathroom and shower is the standard.
- Continental or cooked breakfast
- Buffet-style lunch, featuring seafood, salads and dishes from the grill
- Dinner served in the ship’s dining room with a menu of international dishes and accompanying wines
- Windward Islands — 7-night round trip from Barbados
Our specialists suggest:
7 nights aboard Royal Clipper as part of our 14-day "Barbados and Sailing the Windward Isles" itinerary, from $4,155pp.
- An extensive selection of onshore activities, for all fitness levels
- Knot tying and navigation classes
- Live music and local performances
- On-deck plunge pools
- Observation lounge
- Piano bar