One of the most indulgent options in Cyprus, Anassa Hotel is a sprawling complex of gleaming white buildings nestled into cypress-covered hills and stretching along a pristine length of golden-sand beach. The hotel offers the island’s best combination of exceptional facilities, attentive service, a secluded location and 166 well-appointed rooms and suites. Families and couples alike will enjoy a wealth of amenities, including private pools, an opulent spa and four gourmet restaurants, as well as wine tastings.
The grounds of the hotel offer lush gardens with flower-lined paths stretching right down to the coast, where you can relax on a stretch of sandy beach lined with loungers. If you want to get a little more active, the hotel can arrange a wide range of activities — hiking, cycling, catamaran cruises and diving, to name a few.
We love Anassa Hotel for its luxuriously appointed rooms, attentive service and the wide range of facilities.
who's been there
Start planning your tailor-made trip by contacting one of our Cyprus specialists
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Anassa Hotel
The hotel’s 166 rooms and suites, spread out over several different buildings, are all generously sized and share a classic palette of cool white and Mediterranean blue. Natural materials like local stone feature throughout, gently bringing the outside into your room. Most options offer huge windows onto a balcony or terrace, with views of either the water or wilds of the Akamas Peninsula.
Some of the rooms have private pools and many suites can sleep up to nine, making them ideal for families.
The hotel boasts a peacefully isolated location on the western tip of the island, near the small fishing village of Latchi and the town of Polis. Its waterfront location gives you easy access to the beach, as well as sweeping views of the sea. The town of Paphos is just a 45-minute drive away.
Food and drink
- Indulge in candlelit romance at Basiliko, which serves Mediterranean and Asian-inspired menus.
- Alfresco Helios features a fine-dining menu and impressive wine list.
- Amphora serves a hearty breakfast buffet and all-day menus with sea views.
- Pelagos provides poolside snacks.
- The namesake Anassa offers seasonally inspired menus.
- You can also visit the jazz bar and pool bar.
- Variety of family rooms available, including family suites and villas.
- Kids’ clubs for four different age groups.
- Evening activities for children.
- Children’s menus in some restaurants and early seatings at restaurants for families.
- Option to pre-book baby items like car seats.
Facilities and activities
- Thalassa Spa offering a variety of treatments.
- Indoor and outdoor pools.
- Steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi.
- Laundry service.
- Gardens and farm with animals.
- Well-equipped gym.
- Tennis courts, squash courts.
- Wine tasting.
Public areas are wheelchair accessible and adapted rooms are available on request.