- A short walk down to the famed Grand Anse beach.
- Small, family-run resort with a sustainable outlook and appreciation for the environment.
- Only a 10-minute drive to the capital, St George.
- Poolside dining in the alfresco bar, with sociable hour from 5.30-6.30pm.
Less developed than other islands, Grenada offers a timeless charm and quintessentially Caribbean beaches, as well as tumbling waterfalls, untamed rainforest and historical cocoa and nutmeg plantations.
Our specialists know the region extremely well and have devised a series of tour ideas that are inspired by routes that they’ve particularly enjoyed. Some showcase the island's varied beaches and the excellent snorkel and dive sites, while others include a trip to Barbados or Antigua for a more comprehensive taste of the Caribbean.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Our recommended tours in Grenada
These itineraries are designed to give you some suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Grenada, and they showcase some of the routes that we’ve found work particularly well. Treat them simply as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely for you by one of our specialists based on your particular tastes and interests.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- Small beachfront hotel with 11 cottages and two hotel rooms.
- Most of the food served is produced on the island from their gardens and local fishermen.
- Take a boat out to Sandy Island and watch leatherback turtles laying their eggs in the sand.
- Learn all about the local spirit with a rum tasting session at several popular Grenadian distilleries.
Stay at an historic cocoa plantation set among Saint Lucia's rainforest and discover the famous pitons before heading to Grenada for a week of relaxation and exploration.
Spend a few days exploring the rugged and peaceful east coast of Barbados before heading to Grenada for a relaxing week at the beach in a spacious villa.
Discover Grenada's nutmeg and cocoa plantations and beautiful countryside before heading to St Lucia for a week on the beach at the charming Ti Kaye Resort.
- Delicious Caribbean cuisine served at the romantic Rhodes restaurant.
- Enjoy an alfresco breakfast on the beach, overlooking the white sand of Lance Aux Espines.
- Take a boat trip along the calm west coast of Grenada to snorkel in the famed underwater sculpture park.
- The onsite dive centre offers scuba diving excursions to some of the best reef and wreck sites.
- Estate Villas onsite offer privacy and seclusion.
- One of Grenada's most romantic properties, with just 16 cottages in a secluded location.
- Cottages and villas are set on the hillside awarding sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Daily yoga and a gorgeous spa facility are key to help guests rejuvenate during their stay.
- Join the captain of Helia, a 44' Catamaran and set sail for sunset and snorkeling.
- Situated on the world famous Grand Anse Beach.
- Traditional Creole cuisine served at Oliver's restaurant, accompanied by calypso, reggae and steel bands.
- Janissa's Spa is one of the finest in the Caribbean, using natural herbs and ingredients.
- Located on a two mile long stretch of Grand Anse Beach.
- Immaculate gardens with 43 rooms, suites and villas, set into the hillside for views over the bay.
- Longest Caribbean pool at 100 m (328 ft) long.
- Spa offering ESPA treatments and water sports equipment for hire.
Filter by destination
Filter by category
Some of our favorite travel guides
What to do in Grenada: our highlights guide
Utterly charming and laid back, Grenada is known as the ‘Isle of Spice’. This little island at the southern tip of the Grenadines is an alluring balance of lush rainforest, sparkling waterfalls and powdery white beaches.View this travel guide